Located on our property of 800 hectares of mountain bush, Kinglake Forest Adventures Camp has been in operation for 70 years. Sadly the entire camp was completely destroyed by the Black Saturday fires in 2009.
The French family rebuilt the Kinglake Forest Adventures Camp by 2011 which now proudly comprises of an architecturally designed 120-bed group accommodation facility and multiple adventure activities from treetop challenges to mountain biking on our property of 800 hectares of mountain bush.
- Leadership centre incorporating accommodation and dining room, advanced AV capacity and indoor/outdoor coonaras.
- Commercial grade kitchen and cool store.
- Accommodation options: main building, cabins, tipis or tents.
- Leaders retreat with lounge, kitchenette, indoor/outdoor coonara and en suited bedrooms.
- Multi weather group spaces including semi indoor tipis and firepit & bush camp fire areas.
- Treetop challenges, mountain biking, flying foxes, ropes courses, an outdoor rec arena, educational discovery centre and loads of nature.
All this available to you only a 60 minute trip from the Melbourne CBD.