If you prefer to run your own programs you can stay at KFA and have exclusive access to the full array of onsite activities and services available to use at your disposal.
- Program Development Advice: A KFA leader available to you for advice, instruction and program development
- Co-facilitation: If you have a developmental framework and tools, our crew will understand and use that language with your students during facilitation.
- Commercial Kitchen: While onsite catering is available, you can self-cater with the use of our commercial kitchen and cool store
- Treetop Experiences: Swing bridges, rope and canopy challenges, free fall jumps, world’s first “Centre Fall”, climbing walls
- Mountain Biking: Beginner to intermediate mountain biking forest tracks, skill development tracks and clinics, eMTB bikes
- Outdoor Recreational Arena: Ideal location for daily skills training and releasing excess energy with games such as hackey sack, frisbee and slacklining ropes. Clinics available to learn the skills.
- Nature & Wildlife: 800 hectares of mountainous bush, ancient ferns lining King Parrot Creek, resident wallabies and an abundance of wildlife
- Educational Tours: Self-guided interpretive tours on subjects including the ancient history of the area, the local eco-system and its inhabitants and the story of Black Saturday.